Article Creation on Form Submission

dboggs1994

Hi, I must be looking in the wrong place and I am fairly new to Fabrik. I want an article to be created automatically when someone submits the form data through the front-end. I have found references to an article plugin (plg_fabrik_form_article) which sounds like what I am looking for. However, I do not have the plug-in installed and I am using the latest version of Fabrik. I have searched for the plug-in (Github) but little results, found Fabrik and it appears to have the plug-in but it is dated. Is this plug-in deprecated? Does it do what I am expecting which is basically providing a template and inserting the placeholders in the template with the submitted form data?

Hugh, yes I missed the download "Fork on Github" was looking for a download of the individual plug-in but that does not seem possible. Thank you.

No problem, I would have swore that I clicked the Download menu option but anyway to make a long story short, I did subscribe as a supporter and was able to download the plug-in after clicking the Download menu option. Thanks for everything!!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back