1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

Bring the screensaver back! SEEMIYAH 3.0 gone online!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by cyberholic, May 30, 2015.

1. cyberholic

cyberholic Member

Level: Community
    Good day Fabrikadores !
    I just put online the third version of my "screensaver in the cloud" project called SEEMIYAH (Sea Me YA) !
    It's background:
    - Joomla 3.x
    - Fabrik 3.x
    - Latest Bootstrap, jQuery and PHP

What it is about: you can create a playlist of pre designed full screen widgets that can show weather data, time, facebook photos and much more to create a playlist that then can be played on smartphones, tablets, computers and via Google Chromecast even on your television.

ROB AND FABRIK TEAM:
    I hope it is ok with you that i have implemented the Fabrik Logo in the footer !?
    If not please inform me and i remove it from there!

Here is the link: http://www.seemiyah.com

Thanks in advance for your support and patience with me!

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Absolutely that's OK to use our logo.

So are you using Fabrik to handle the play list?

-- hugh

3. cyberholic

cyberholic Member

Yes exactly. The whole widget collection showing and editing on the frontend is made with FABRIK.

4. mkainz

mkainz Member

What module have you used for menu?

5. cyberholic

cyberholic Member

Wich menu do you mean? The top one with "About this" etc. ?

6. cyberholic

cyberholic Member

Jesus, i must check my forms more often! Sorry for answering just now - yep the management and loading back in those days was done via Fabrik. You added widgets to your playlist that was connected to an userid so that you could call these widgets per row selection.

But i moved on and as soon as i find the time, will move back! *cough*

I always had the dream to make the SEEMIYAH player open, to work without an user registration. I archived this now via indexedDB - but it is getting sooooo slow that i want to go back to SQL.
    Hugs to all of your and keep on living the good work!

mediaateam and cheesegrits like this.