btn-group in a dropdown

aphiaminuta

Hi, First of all, thank you very much for your help. I have a list of customers who have placed orders. The group of buttons allows you to delete a customer, view or edit your orders, list the products you have previously purchased, etc. With so many buttons it makes that in mobile devices a scroll appears in the inferior part. My question is, is it possible to change the group of buttons to appear in a dropdown?
Thank you

I'm not sure what you are describing. Do you have a Fabrik element set to button group? If so, which element type?

-- hugh

Hello, I'm sorry I did not explain myself well, my English is not very good ...

I will try to explain graphically, here you can see the full screen.

ScreenShot016.jpg
and here you can see on small screen.
ScreenShot014.jpg

ScreenShot015.jpg
I would like, that the group of buttons, became a single button, and that it was deployable to fit on a single screen without scrolling,
or any other solution that can be imagined to avoid the user having to move his finger to go to the right and see the buttons. I don't know if it is possible, but I want to thank you for your attention. Thank you.

For the buttons in the table rows:
In the list settings "Links" you can set "Render buttons as" = dropdown and you can set "Checkbox location" = beginning (to have the buttons or dropdown on the left side of the table)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back