Bug: form template 'tabs' not working on ajaxified links

griebels

Seems that the form template 'tabs' is not working if ajaxify links is enabled on a list.
All data is shown but just on a plain page, no tabbed view, everything just on one page

Currently installed is 3.0.4 updated with github version 3.0.4-124-g5254495

The bigger screenshot is showing the ajax window showing the non working tabs form template. The other one without ajax enabled the working view.

Attachments

• tabs1.png
    tabs1.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 206
  • tabs2.png
    tabs2.png
    8 KB · Views: 190
Do you have any page breaks set on any of your groups?

I just tried with the tabs template in an AJAXified popup, and the only way I can get it to break is if I set one or more of the groups on the form to have "Page break" "yes".

(Which is fixable by just turning the page breaks off, as they are meaningless in a Tabs template)

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

no, I had sent the PM only to Rob. But you got now the same information.
Next time I will sent such info to both of you.

still works for me - i get the pop up form with the tabs template shown correclty

I don't understand that.
If I look at that page (tried using linux and FF, IE8 and FF on Windows) it's not looking correctl
Or are we at cross-purposes?

IT should look like as shown in the 1st screenshot (form_joomla1.png)
But form_joomla2.png is showing what I get.

But I'm expecting having in that form the tabs above and by clicking on each tab only those elements are shown.

Attachments

• form_joomla1.png
    form_joomla1.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 135
  • form_joomla2.png
    form_joomla2.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 166
I've tried in FF and Chrome (latest) and like Rob, I see the tabs template correctly.

-- hugh

Attachments

• tabs_popup.png
    tabs_popup.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 157
I don't get it. I tried on several PCs at home, not working.
Same on a friends PC.
On all the tabs template is not working properly.
Using firebug I see two errors when following a link to the tabbed form:
'www is not defined'
http://mfvlahntal.de/jupgrade/index.php?jat3action=gzip&jat3type=js&jat3file=t3-assets%2Fjs_d367a.js (line 94)
That gave me the hint that it might be related to the used 'JA T3 Framework' required by the template 'Ja Purity II'.
So I decided using a different template and deinstalled the JA Purity template and that framework.
Now it's working.
But courious is that you had no issues...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back