• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Bug or some change in date element?

juuser

Hi,

I have read-only date elements pretty much in every form to determine record creation date/time (set "default to current date"). Form format is set to "Y-m-d H:i:s"

It showed the correct format in form and details view until I updated from Github yesterday. Now it shows element data in format "Y-m-d" without the time :(

I think it's a bug. Even if your form format contains a time part you must set "show time selector" to yes.

Thanks for the feedback Troester. You are right, if I change "show time selector" to yes, date/time changes to the correct format.

I have probably several hundreds of date elements with these setting, so I cannot imagine of changing the setting for every single one of them manually :( Could this be fixed in some other way?

Thanks on advance!

GitHub is not the official release. I hope it will be fixed in official Fabrik3.9.1

Thanks Hugh! I think there is one more bug related to date element. I have several date elements as inline edit elements. Calendar does not open anymore when clicking on element icon. Browser shows the following error:

TypeError: Date.parseDate is not a function - date-min.js:3:5128

Hi, I think it was a Github from 1,5 weeks ago. Anyway, I now updated again to the latest one (and cleared caches), but the problem still persists :(

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back