1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug or some change in date element?

Discussion in 'Community' started by juuser, Sep 9, 2019.

1. juuser

juuser Member

Level: Community
    Hi,

I have read-only date elements pretty much in every form to determine record creation date/time (set "default to current date"). Form format is set to "Y-m-d H:i:s"

It showed the correct format in form and details view until I updated from Github yesterday. Now it shows element data in format "Y-m-d" without the time :(

2. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

I think it's a bug. Even if your form format contains a time part you must set "show time selector" to yes.

3. juuser

juuser Member

Thanks for the feedback Troester. You are right, if I change "show time selector" to yes, date/time changes to the correct format.

I have probably several hundreds of date elements with these setting, so I cannot imagine of changing the setting for every single one of them manually :( Could this be fixed in some other way?

Thanks on advance!

4. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

GitHub is not the official release. I hope it will be fixed in official Fabrik3.9.1

5. juuser

juuser Member

Thanks, counting on Hugh :)

6. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

I'm working on it.

-- hugh

juuser likes this.
  7. juuser

juuser Member

Thanks Hugh! I think there is one more bug related to date element. I have several date elements as inline edit elements. Calendar does not open anymore when clicking on element icon. Browser shows the following error:

TypeError: Date.parseDate is not a function - date-min.js:3:5128

8. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Are you running a recent github? I've made a few changes in the last month or two.

-- hugh

9. juuser

juuser Member

Hi, I think it was a Github from 1,5 weeks ago. Anyway, I now updated again to the latest one (and cleared caches), but the problem still persists :(