button formatting issues

skyrun

on the bottom of the default form with multiple buttons selected:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 381
viewing it with the 'default' (i don't see a default protostar j, just a 'default') makes the buttons look better but they're still slightly different sizes, but not bad.

however a new issue pops up... the + - that should appear on the far right for repeated groups doesn't show up (see campaigns in screenshot)

and with the bootstrap template selected for the lead form, it still doesn't look right on mine. you can see it on my site which you have access too. still looks the same as the first screenshot. perhaps just a template incompatibility issue that i can work through myself with some custom .css.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 373
"Protostar" is the default Bootstrap template shipped with Joomla 3.0, so you may want to switch to this one to test if the issue is coming from your main site template.
If so, use Firebug to find the conflicting rule and override them in the custom_css.php file of your fabrik template for the form.

oh, gotcha. you're saying change my overall site template, not the template i select on the form... duh. just learning about j!3...

you are correct, if i use protostar vs. my yootheme, all issues go away AND the form is responsive. so problem solved. i agree, it's up to the user/me to make the .css in individual custom themes work... if you work with the default, then fabrik's job is done.

thanks for the great support!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back