Button Geocode doesn't work

csim

Hello,

My button Geocode from plugin Google maps doesn't work.
I'm using Fabrik : 3.5.2 and last plugin
What's wrong ?

Best Regards

Hello,

I've updated Fabrik to 3.6 but the button doesn't work.
I sent access in conversation.

Best Regards

The button is working (tested in your backend), but...
It is working only with e.g. Adresse = Paris

You have set "Use elements", defined Adresse, Ville, Code Postale
But in your form it's only possible to set Adresse; Ville and Code Postale are display element, so with any input (beside Paris) the browser dev console is showing
e.g. Berlin, undefined, undefined; i.e. Google didn't find anything

If you unpublish these two (readonly, so useless) elements geocoding is working.

Hello,

That's ok.
But my vizualisation show an empty map (even if I fulffilled Pre-filters) and when I fullfilled filters I've got an empty page.
I sent url in the conversation.

Best Regards

I enabled error reporting, and it's erroring out in ...

Fatal error: Call to a member function getData() on null in /home/riorges/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.html.php on line 84

Which is strange, because it shouldn't be trying to render a form view when building a map viz. I looked to see if you have something like a form module on that page, but doesn't look like it. I also looked to see if you have a {fabrik ...} content plugin in the viz intro, or if you are using a custom template, but nope.

Can you think of anything else you may have that might try and render a form view? Like any content in the elements?

-- hugh

OK, I have no idea why, but if you use routed SEF URL, like ...

/component/fabrik/visualization/1

... (which even if you load the page first with a non-SEF, like index.php?option=com_fabrik... it will use the SEF'ed route when you filter) ... it fails, trying (for reasons I have no clue about) to load a form.

But if you use your menu item alias for it ...

/carte-entreprises

... it works.

So the fix is to only use that menu item alias.

-- hugh

ok
Another question: why the tooltip doesn't show anything ?I've set up the name information as data for the title.

Best Regards

Which tooltip?

If you mean the one on the map markers, you don't have anything set up in "Template des info-bulles" in the viz settings.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back