• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Calculation - Split on problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimoss

Hi

I updated to the latest github version and now the count/sum calculation split on doesn't work.

It shows the total number but not the count per group.

Thanks

Dimos

can you post your element settings and point us at the page?
I've been doing work on the sum calculation recently to enable it to work with the list group by option, so some issues may have occurred but my test list for the sum calculation works fine.

Hi Rob

The link is:

screenshot1vv.png

Hi again

The problem persists.

The same is fixed on 3.6.0.3 version downloaded from the download section.

Thanks

Dimos

Friendly bump

I installed the new 3.0.7 version on a fresh Joomla.

The problem persists and it appears on the dbjoin and the CDD elements.

On the other elements seems to work ok.

Nobody. Just you, and 'staff' (me and Rob).

However, as we can obviously not 100% guarantee that there may be some slip with security on our site, I would still suggest that you don't give us your main admin account, that you create a specific admin login for us, which you can turn off when it isn't needed.

-- hugh

OK, one of us will look as soon as we have time. I've only just gotten running again after a week from hell, where I updated my test server, and it broke everything. Spent 3 days rebuilding my entire server / Eclipse environment.

So I'm backed up like crazy, working on a dozen different issues. I know this one is past due, but I have other "past due" issues in the Professional forums I need to attend to first.

-- hugh

Hi Rob

I updated with the latest Github but i have the same problem.
The problem is that it shows the total number of the spited categories but not the total number per category.
??????????
Select the first value from the Federation filter.

Thanks

Dimos

what filters do i need to select to see that - i had a play but couldn't see to find a combination which produced the split

Hi Rob

From the 1st filter 'Federation' select the 1st choise '????????????' and click GO.
It will return Total: 5 which is correct BUT the group by split doesn't work. It shows 3 but it should show:

Men: 2
Women: 2
Mixed: 1

As you understand it's split by 'Category'

Thanks

Dimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online