• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Calendar Data not Showing

fudge4u

J! 3.2, Fabrik 3.1rc2 (with GitHub update 11/18)
I created a list, added elements and then created a visualization calendar linked to that list. When I view the calendar, all the dates are empty. I can use the calendar to add records to the list, but the records are not visible on the calendar (although they do record in the list). All permissions are set to public. All elements are set to show in list. Are there any ideas on how to approach solving this issue?

Hi fudge4u,
when i read your entry, i have a strange feeling that you might have a similar problem to mine. Could you please try out these two things:
First: Please view the visualization in the backend. Does it work there, i mean does the data appear?
Second: if possible unpublish all elements related to that list but the one containing the data. does it appear?

I don't see a way to view the visualization in the back end.
I can view the data in the list form. Unpublishing the elements changes nothing.
Strange thing, I tried creating a chart visualization using the calendar data, and I get output. Just not with the calendar.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back