Calendar Plugin: Does not open the detail

fabrik1963

Sorry. In the calendar, clicking to view the detail of a list opens the first time. How to pause to see another detail or the same does not work. Can you tell me what happened? Use Joomla 3.6.5 and Fabrik 3.5.2. Thanks in advance who gives me a hand!

Which plugin, 'calendar', or 'fullcalendar'?

The 'calendar' plugin is deprecated, you should use 'fullcalendar'.

-- hugh

Calendar Use. I tried using fullcalendar but did not show anything. In another site I manage the Plugin Calendar works well, despite Fabrik's version 3.5. In this new site I tried to uninstall version 3.5.2 and install the older one but nothing in fact. In order to be able to see it, every time the page is loaded. Could it be a server caching problem? Thanks anyway for the contact.

The 'fullcalendar' viz definitely works, and is the one to use, as we won't be providing any support for the original 'calendar' one, or doing any more work on it.

If you have a fullcalendar viz that doesn't show anything, point us at the page, I'll take a look, see if it's anything obvious.

-- hugh

Hi. To see the page you have to use credentials.
User: 08.02 Password the same. Calendar and Full Calendar Plugins draw from the same table. Look at the month of March. In Calendar you can see how I said the detail you see only once. Otherwise you have to reload the page. While Full calendar shows nothing. For the latter I tried all the settings. Here is the link to the demonstration site: http://cardiologiapoliclinico.altervista.org/index.php
Thanks so much!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back