Calendar Visualization Plugin: BUG

rdiana

Hi friends,
I?ve found a bug on the calendar visualization plug-in.

1. Joomla 2.5.8
2. Fabrik 3.0.6.3
3. the latest Github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-400-gefcae5)

Site on:

http://www.elearningtest.eu

click on Calendar: with Firefox and Chrome the calendar works; with IE7-8 the calendar doesn?t appear.

Userid: admin
Password: admin

Thank you in advance.

Roberto

Yes confirmed even in compatibility mode.

Line: 68
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

Line 68 is the following bit......

(function() { head.ready(function() {
visualization_1_com_fabrik_1 = new fabrikCalendar('visualization_1_com_fabrik_1');

Dear friends,
thank you for your replies. I hope the bug can be fixed soon.
Some further questions:

1. when the mouse pointer is on a day, the message reported in the little popup window is ViewView (a little image should instead appear): is it a BUG?
2. after a double click on a event day it appears a popup event-window, this one with the same main template (look at my test site). Can I apply a different template to the popup window?
3. After a double click on a event day, is it possible to load, instead of a popup event window, a simple article in the main content area?
4. On the top of the calendar, it appears the button "today" ("oggi" in my fig.): can be removed? a suitable option is not present
5. I'd like to put a little calendar in the right side of my template (see the second figure, "little calendar"): is it possible to use only the first letter for the week day?

Thank you for your attention.
Best regards,

Roberto

Attachments

• calendar.jpg
    calendar.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 284
  • little calendar.jpg
    little calendar.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 275
I can see the bug on your site but can't replicate it locally. Not sure how to advance with this - does the error occur if you:

1) dont have any data in the calendar
2) Run the site front end language as English

1. when the mouse pointer is on a day, the message reported in the little popup window is ViewView (a little image should instead appear): is it a BUG?
yup it was a bug, I have fixed this @github

after a double click on a event day it appears a popup event-window, this one with the same main template (look at my test site). Can I apply a different template to the popup window?
Yes, you select the form's template as you would for any other form

After a double click on a event day, is it possible to load, instead of a popup event window, a simple article in the main content area?
Sorry no that's not possible

On the top of the calendar, it appears the button "today" ("oggi" in my fig.): can be removed? a suitable option is not present
No it can't this is used to enable people to return to the current day, not sure why you would want to remove it.

I'd like to put a little calendar in the right side of my template (see the second figure, "little calendar"): is it possible to use only the first letter for the week day?
Its not possible to even add a calendar that links to the visualization.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back