Can not make list: Error: 406

Discussion in 'Fabrik 3.x Testing' started by medo, Apr 13, 2012.

1. medo New Member

Level: Standard
    I have instal Fabrik on Joomla 2.5 on subdomene and conected with new db. But when I tried to meke my first list I have received message "Error 406: Not Acceptable" ??? After that all site is down an I get new error
    "Not Acceptable
    An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." ???

Can you help me??

best regarsd
    Medo
  2. medo New Member

Hello

Can anyone help me??

Regards
    M
  3. troester Well-Known Member

Which Fabrik version on which Joomla version?
    What do you mean with "conected with new db"?
  4. medo New Member

Main Domene have joomla 1.5, but I have made new Joomla 2.5 instalation and second db on subdomene. Fabrikk version 3.05 are instaled on subbdomene. When I tried to make first list I noticed that thay get ID "0" ? After that I received error 406:

Regards
    Medo
  5. medo New Member

Pleaese. Can anyone help me??
  6. medo New Member

I find out that I cem make list when I registrate form first! If I try to make list I receive error "406 Not accetable" and I can not se site from this MC all day but I can se it from other PC?!?!
    Plea se help me??

Regards
    Medo
  7. troester Well-Known Member

Which browser (actual version) are you using? Did you try an other browser?
    Clear all cache and all cookies?
  8. medo New Member

Firefoks 11, Explorer 6.0 on PC; Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac I got same problem on all. error 406 after I try to add list! ( no problem to add form or group ) ??? After your advice find out that after I Clear all cache and all cookies I se site???
  9. calmdevil Member

Did you connect Fabrik with db correctly?
    Click on 'Test connection' in 'Connections' tab and view result.
  10. felixkat Senior Member

Level: Community
    406 errors in the past have been linked to mod_security.

Ask your host whether they use mod_security and \ or whether they can check the logs of your site.
  11. medo New Member

I have tested conections ant it works fine. Just send e-mail to host .......
  12. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Level: Community
    OK. I think pretty much every 406 error I've seen has been due to mod_security, and our form inputs triggering false positives for potential security threats.

-- hugh
  13. medo New Member

It woks now. You have right that was security issue
    Thanks guys for help! :)

Regarsd
    Medo