• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Can not make list: Error: 406

medo

I have instal Fabrik on Joomla 2.5 on subdomene and conected with new db. But when I tried to meke my first list I have received message "Error 406: Not Acceptable" ??? After that all site is down an I get new error
"Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." ???

Can you help me??

best regarsd
Medo

Which Fabrik version on which Joomla version?
What do you mean with "conected with new db"?

Main Domene have joomla 1.5, but I have made new Joomla 2.5 instalation and second db on subdomene. Fabrikk version 3.05 are instaled on subbdomene. When I tried to make first list I noticed that thay get ID "0" ? After that I received error 406:

Regards
Medo

I find out that I cem make list when I registrate form first! If I try to make list I receive error "406 Not accetable" and I can not se site from this MC all day but I can se it from other PC?!?!
Plea se help me??

Regards
Medo

Which browser (actual version) are you using? Did you try an other browser?
Clear all cache and all cookies?

Firefoks 11, Explorer 6.0 on PC; Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac I got same problem on all. error 406 after I try to add list! ( no problem to add form or group ) ??? After your advice find out that after I Clear all cache and all cookies I se site???

406 errors in the past have been linked to mod_security.

Ask your host whether they use mod_security and \ or whether they can check the logs of your site.

OK. I think pretty much every 406 error I've seen has been due to mod_security, and our form inputs triggering false positives for potential security threats.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back