Cannot unset $this in class.mime.php on line 735

burghard

I just updated from GitHub according to the known procedure. After that I get the above error when trying to load a form with a record which contains an image. For all records of the same entity which contain no image, the form is displayed (only for these ones with images I get the error). It is in the Destructor. Line 735 shows "unset ($this);"
When I comment out this line, the error disappears. But this may cause a memory leak.
I am using PHP 7.1. May be this is the point?
I found an article about "unset($this)" at Stackoverflow.
Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. May be I took the joomla37 branch. I thought about it because I didn't want to have all new features but only the dompdf library.
And it is exactly what I patched (I commented out the line in my local installation). It works fine. :)

Yeah, I should delete that branch. It was just there for temporary work while I fixed some 3.7 issues. It's way out of date.

Always use the master branch.

-- hugh

And if you haven't updated to either 3.7 or the latest github YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST. There is a nasty security hole in anything prior to 3.7, which there is an active exploit for (the script kiddies found it).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back