• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Can't use field databasejoin---multiselect when use on form "copy" + plugin-"clone"

Hi,

My form doesn't work and doesn't copy edited record to multiple new records - for example 7, 12, ...
I use on form button-"copy" and plugin-"clone".

problem appears when i use on form field:
"Dodatkowe:" --- ccjom_cc_kk_karta_rejestr___is_dodatkowe
that is databasejoin with multiselect.
I need this field-type rather than field-type checkboxes and this is important to me.

I get an error, see below, and is created only 1 new record not multiple amount for example 11 new records.
Code:
Unknown column 'rodzaj_karty_np_wzorzec' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `ccjom_cc_kk_karta_rejestr_repeat_is_dodatkowe` ( `rodzaj_karty_np_wzorzec`,`wzorzec_nazwa1`,`data_przyjecia`,`data_realizacji`,`gwar_mcy`,`ip_zamawiajacy`,`typ_urz1`,`typ_urz2`,`ip_nr_seryjny`,`nom_pradu_sn_in`,`nom_pradu_sn_io`,`nom_pradu_tr_sn2`,`nom_pradu_tr_sn3`,`nom_pra_re_in1`,`nom_pra_re_in2`,`ip_konfig2`,`konfig_napiecie`,`konfig_symbol`,`ip_konfig3`,`konfig_dpz`,`konfig_wd`,`dodat_kanal_opt`,`dodat_kanal_odleg`,`dodat_karta_opt_alice`,`dodat_karta_odl_alice`,`ip_pusta_kratka`,`dodat_karta_opt_iec`,`dodat_karta_odl_iec`,`dodat_karta_opt_rp`,`dodat_karta_odl_rp`,`field_pakiety_analogowe`,`is_pak_xxxx`,`is_pak_xxab`,`is_pak_xxac`,`is_pak_xxad`,`is_pakiet_przetw`,`is_procesor`,`is_procesor_wypos`,`is_zasilacz`,`is_backplane`,`is_pak_dwus_ia`,`is_pak_dwus_ic_ie`,`is_pak_dwus_ib_id`,`is_pak_dwus_if`,`is_pak_przek_pa`,`is_pak_przek_pb_pd`,`is_pak_przek_pc`,`wprowadzajacy_auto`,`data_wprowadzenia`,`status1`,`wersja_ps`,`wersja_pgd`,`wersja_bootloader`,`wersja_pm`,`zl_i_spr_profil_urz`,`sprawdzil_auto`,`data_sprawdzenia`,`zamow_symbol`,`zamow_positon_number`,`zamow_quantity_pos_ordered`,`product_serial_num2` ) VALUES ( '2','SN 1 - Rysio test1','2015-07-18 22:00:00','2016-07-03 22:00:00','2','1','2','1','26308','3','1',' ',' ',' ',' ','[\"IA\",\"IB\",\"IC\",\"ID\",\"IE\"]','1','1','[\"PB\",\"PC\",\"PD\"]',' ',' ','2','20km','1','30km','[\"Red Box\",\"ETH Front\",\"Can Bus\",\"test 1\"]',' ','',' ','','1','1',' ','1',' ','2','1','[\"Wiznet\",\"Micrel\"]','1','1','1',' ',' ',' ',' ',' ',' ','48','2015-07-19 21:05:33','zam?wienie od klienta','3.1','3.2','2.2','3.2.004 ? wersja bez IEC 61850','[\"Weryfikacja wej\\u015b\\u0107 analogowych\",\"Autokalibracja wej\\u015b\\u0107 analogowych\",\"Testy funkcjonalne\",\"Test EMC\"]','48','2015-07-19 21:05:33','6','1','11','26310' )

In my earlier post;
my earlier post
i write about the same form. It is not important mentioned my-php-code in php-plugin - this plugin is unpublished now.

What i can do is only "copy" on form 1 record from edited some-existed-earlier-record, i can copy only 1 record and not use "clone"-plugin.

Is this a bug in fabrik or what?
Why can't use: "copy" + plugin-"clone" on form where one field is databasejoin-multiselect?

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_035.png
    Zaznaczenie_035.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Zaznaczenie_033.png
    Zaznaczenie_033.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 333
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back