Cascading Dropdowns

tanya2015

database division->department->laboratory - for department and laboratory I use cascading dropdown plugin but when I use filter I need to see list of all laboratories in the dropdown not depending on division or department. But I see only option all for laboratory and no dropdown. How to manage this? Use join plugin? But in this case i can't use cascading dropdown but I need it too.

so, do you need an element that sometimes act like a ccd and other times like a dropdown?

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

so, do you need an element that sometimes act like a ccd and other times like a dropdown?

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk
Yes exactly I need element that sometimes act like a ccd and other times like a dropdown, but I don't know how to make this.

Yes exactly I need element that sometimes act like a ccd and other times like a dropdown, but I don't know how to make this.
Ok, fabrik have you covered. You have to make a copy of your list. go to elements and select the new group created. Now open the element and "unlink" from the original, then make the changes that you need and save.

In this way, you will have two forms writing on the same table, but each form render the same element in a different way.

http://i.imgur.com/J8WNN21.jpg

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back