checkbox element generates extra checkbox!

jorgpoolman

Hi

I created several checkboxes. The strange thing is that there is often one checkbox extra then I made options. Weird!

So I deleted all the elements in:
Fabrik
element table
form table

I created a new checkbox element which I gave the same name as the one which had that extra checkbox. Again the extra checkbox was there. Has this something to do with cache?

are you using the lastest code from github - we had something along those lines happening a couple of weeks ago but I thought it was fixed.
Also was the database table created by fabrik or did it already exists and you linked a fabrik list to it?

-Rob

I used Fabrik-fabrik-b3a0e37: 25-10-2011 at 01:51. And I also discovered and updated all the plugins.

I build the form from scratch. But I found a solution:

I deleted the elements in Fabrik and manually in the elements table and the list table with phpmyadmin. Then I created the elements again with a new name. This time the extra checkboxes did not appear.

So when does this occur: when I copy an element and then adjust.

extra checkbox do appear after changing templates

Very strange, I changed the template of the form to one of mine. The extra checkboxes were there again. Then I changed the template back to default and the extra checkboxes stayed! I am confused.

Looks like there is something wrong with me. This morning the extra checkboxes are gone. I checked it with all possible templates. No extra checkboxes any more. And I did not upgrade.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back