Checkbox in list

Marcial

Hello everyone. I have created several Fabrik listings and can not get me the check box appears at the end of each record. The need for that once the data is filtered, only those who are selected are exported to CSV. I've looked all parameters of the list but I see nothing related to this box, except the change from the end of the line at first. Can anybody help me?. Is there somewhere I can talk about this issue ?. Thanks for your time.

The only reason I can think why the checkbox wouldn't appear is if you have disabled everything it is used for - like nobody has delete, edit or view access for the rows.

However ... I don't think CSV export works that way, it will always export everything in the current filtered list (assuming you have selected the "apply filters" option for the CSV export). You can't select rows with the checkbox and only export those rows.

-- hugh

Thank you very much for the reply Cheesegrits- Is there any way you can select only certain records in the list (after making a filter) and export to CSV?.Thanks

Nope, that's why I said you can't do it. :)

CSV export will either export all the rows in the table, or the currently filtered set (ignoring pagination), depending on your CSV export settings.

-- hugh

Thanks again, I suppose the PDF export is also impossible ?. There will be created a code (plugin) for what I need. Thanks for your help.

Correct. The PDF list rendering simply renders the currently filtered list.

Not sure what you mean by "There will be created a code (plugin) for what I need". If that's a question, the answer is no, not unless someone funds us to do it. And it's not a trivial thing to do, which is why we haven't done it yet.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back