Clear filters issue with ajax list and enhanced dropdown filter

jh

Hi

I seem to have a problem when clearing filters when a list is set to 'ajaxify' in navigation. The value in the filter only seems to reset if the filter element is a 'normal' dropdown, whereas if the filter is an 'enhanced' dropdown the value stays in the filter (I think this is true of enhanced multiselect dropdown as well). The list is filtered and reset properly, but the value is not reset in the enhanced dropdown (eg for a colour filter 'Yellow' would still show not 'All' - but the list is reset).

Is there something I have done wrong?Would very much like enhanced dropdown filters and ajax filtering.

Many thanks

I'll take a look. I can see why that might happen, as the code that handles updating the filters after a clear will just be updating the original <select ...>, which for enhanced dropdowns is hidden and replaced by the enhanced stuff. For elements on forms we handle that, check to see if it's enhanced, and if so we fire the appropriate event to get chosen to update itself.

Code:
if (this.options.advanced) {
    jQuery('#' + this.element.id).trigger("liszt:updated");
}

So I guess I need to add something similar to the filter clear code. I thought I'd already done it, but I guess not.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back