• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Clinking on a link to detail opens op homepage of site

jeanl

Hello

I have a system running in a sub domain, so the location of the F install is in domain/sub-domain. In the list is a link that should open the details view of the record, but when I click on it, it opens the site in the top domain.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Is it a custom link, or the built in details link?

I run all my test sites in subdomains, never run across this problem.

Can you point me at the page.

-- hugh

if it's a custom link, make sure you specified it as relative, not absolute, ie. just index.php?whatever, with no preceding path or /s.

-- hugh

Troester, thank you. I appreciate it. I will close this thread for now. It could be only on my side.

Maybe some caching?
Did you try an other browser?
Did you use the "Fabrik" login?

Maybe some caching?
Did you try an other browser?
Did you use the "Fabrik" login?
Troester

I tried a different browser and yes I use the Fabrik login. I can show you as this issue is still present:

SS01 shows the record after `searching for it. Notice column "Jobcard No" is a link to detail view. When I click on the link, you will see in SS02 it takes me to the homepage of the top level domain.SS01.png SS02.png

Ovbiously your link in post #4 is not going to the list you took your screenshot from.
(with this link "Jobcard" is the 1st column and no link to details).

Ovbiously your link in post #4 is not going to the list you took your screenshot from.
(with this link "Jobcard" is the 1st column and no link to details).
You are correct. The screenshot in post # 8 is from a View that was created for search purposes. I am not 100% sure how all this works, as Hugh helped with most of it. The View was created in MySQL.

Ok. But if the link is not going to the list with the problem it won't help anything.
I assume you have an error in your custom link definition.

Your link in post #4 is going to a list with working details views (and Jobcard column without link to details).
So it won't help to test your issue.

Do you have a link to the non-working list?
What is the "Link to details" setting in your Jobcard element of this list?

Your link in post #4 is going to a list with working details views (and Jobcard column without link to details).
So it won't help to test your issue.

Do you have a link to the non-working list?
What is the "Link to details" setting in your Jobcard element of this list?
Hi Troester. I am not sure where to look for this?

Catch me on Skype.

It'll be quicker for me to just login and fix it. This is the autoarmor site, right?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back