1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

Coming Soon...

Discussion in 'Hints, Tips and Tricks' started by grey666, Sep 30, 2011.

1. grey666 Member

Level: Community
    This is on hold as I am migrating to Fabrik 3.0 soon ...

An Excel Fabrik control panel.

It uses ODBC and ADODB to access your Internet hosted Fabrik MySQL database and allows sweeping backups / restores / configuration changes using simple dropdowns. Backup a table and all associated forms, groups, elements, and joins with 1 click.

Then restore them on another server.

It's very fast. All source code will be included.

It's very fast.

I think I'm going to do a donate thing... not sure yet. I don't even know if this is legal.
    2 people like this.