Community Builder Plugin

tagger

Hi Folks, I try to set up a small Community using CB .

But havin a lot of troubles though....

just wanted to ask: Is the CB Plugin usable with latest F and CB?

I get:

Too few arguments to function getFabrikTab::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/****/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 530 and exactly 3 expected

when I enable it.

Cheers

also I have Problem with this:

{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[user]}

with that I can see details view for other users on their profile I visit, but not my own profile...its empty there...

{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid={$my->id} }

with that I see my own details view in my profile, but I also see my own details view on other profiles as well (instead of theirs)

How can I see my details view on my profile, and other users detail view on their profile?

Last edited:
CB Version 2.4.2

rowid=[user||$my->id] -> didnt work either, I see other Profiles correctly, but not my own...

rowid=[$my->id||user] -> I see my Profile correctly, but not other...

I get the Details view shown though, its just empty....

ok, got it solved by using:

[cb:if user_id="myid"]{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[$my->id]}[cb:else]{fabrik view=details id=4 usekey=user rowid=[user]}[/cb:else][/cb:if]

How did you get around
Too few arguments to function getFabrikTab::__construct(), 0 passed in /home/****/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 530 and exactly 3 expected

I didn't, I just used "customHTML" field in CB and put the above code in....

Plugin is installed and enabled, but when I enable the Fabrik Tab, I get the Error..

Not sure if the Plugin does anything at the moment....

Ah, ok.
I don't have CB but I did a test install and got the same error.
So I assume the Fabrik plugin is not usable (because of CB version or php version or...)
@cheesegrits ?

I haven't looked at the CB plugin for quite a while, so wouldn't surprise me at all if it has suffered from bitrot, with changes to the the way CB handles plugins.

This is one of those things that just depends on some users helping to fund the work to get it going again. I don't use CB, and none of the direct clients we have use it - the ones I did have moved to JomSocial. I don't have a CB install to test with, and (from what I recall) setting one up is not entirely trivial. So it's probably half a day's work to get the plugin fixed - I'd need to install a fresh J!, as I can't run CB on my main dev install (I run JomSocial), set up the PHP Storm project, set up CB, set up a test form, then do the integration work.

Which I don't mind doing, but it would have to be at least partly funded by the people who need it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back