1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

Connection updated but still uses old database

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by emphyrio, Mar 1, 2011.

1. emphyrio New Member

Level: Standard
    Problem: the database connection *seems* to be updated & correct, but database updates occur in the *previous* (wrong) database.

I have copied a site (database + files) for further developing it. I updated the Fabrik connection by editing and saving it. It shows the name of the new database. But: when I upload a CSV-document through the administrator, the contents end up in the old database.

At the Forms screen, I clicked on Update table. Didn't fix the problem. Also, I checked the database table jos_fabrik_connections and it does contain the right details.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Using Joomla 1.5.21 & Fabrik 2.0.3.
  2. troester Well-Known Member

Level: Standard
    Maybe a cache problem. Try cleaning cache (or using a different browser).
  3. rob Administrator

Level: Community
    even if it seems correct - save the connection -that should actually update the values stored in jos_fabrik_connections