1. We apologize for the slow support at the moment. Hugh (cheesegrits) is scheduled for some major back surgery this month to repair two ruptured discs which are severely hampering his ability to work, and one of our stalwart community support members is on vacation for the month. Please bear with us.

Content Plugin Displays Code, Not Email

Discussion in 'Fabrik 2.0 Beta Testing' started by billandre, Feb 27, 2009.

1. billandre New Member

Level: Standard
    Hi,

I just downloaded and installed Fabrik 2.0 a few minutes ago so I assume I have the latest version. I imported the sample data and entered some sample data into the Contact Us form. I then created a new article and used the plugin to display

{fabrik view=form id=2 row=1}

The name fields and the message field display correctly but instead of the email address, in the email field I get:

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy85050 = 'bill' + '@'; addy85050 = addy85050 + 'mmmdjs' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy85050 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy85050 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //-->\n </script> <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //--> </script>
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Level: Community
    Looks like you have email cloaking enabled in Joomla?

You can either globally disable it, or in your content, before you display the Fabrik form, use this:

{emailcloaking=off}

-- hugh