Content Plugin Displays Code, Not Email

Discussion in 'Fabrik 2.0 Beta Testing' started by billandre, Feb 27, 2009.

1. billandre New Member

Level: Standard
    Hi,

I just downloaded and installed Fabrik 2.0 a few minutes ago so I assume I have the latest version. I imported the sample data and entered some sample data into the Contact Us form. I then created a new article and used the plugin to display

{fabrik view=form id=2 row=1}

The name fields and the message field display correctly but instead of the email address, in the email field I get:

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy85050 = 'bill' + '@'; addy85050 = addy85050 + 'mmmdjs' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy85050 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy85050 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //-->\n </script> <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //--> </script>
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Level: Community
    Looks like you have email cloaking enabled in Joomla?

You can either globally disable it, or in your content, before you display the Fabrik form, use this:

{emailcloaking=off}

-- hugh