• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Create sql to show in a list

gatticlaudio

Claudio
Hello, I need help to show a list of records that contain 6 data. Example, payment 1, payment date 1, payment 2, payment date 2, payment 3, payment date 3.
What I want to do is show them one under the other, that is:
payment 1 - payment date 1
payment 2 - payment date 2
payment 3 - payment date 3

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Oh - so you have a single row in the list which has the size fields.

Then you should create a separate groups for each of the 3 payments and the groups will be displayed in the details or form templates on separate rows.

No - inside the list, create 3 new groups - Payment1, etc. and put the elements for each payment into the matching group.

Then sequence the groups correctly inside the form and you should get them on separate lines the way you want.

Or you could put them in a single Payments group, and set the group to have 2 columns.

inside the list, create 3 new groups
Maybe a bit missleading. It's not done in list settings. Go to Groups, create a new group and select the FORM the group should belong to.
Then you can select this group in your element settings.

yes. what I want to show in 3 rows, are 3 amounts that I have in the same record ...
You said that they were in the same record - which implied that you wanted them on separate rows when displayed in the Form. Putting the elements in Groups allows you to split elements into rows and specify the number of columns when displayed in a Form.

But now you are talking about how they are displayed in the List which is a completely different problem.

I know that English is probably not your first language, but can you please explain clearly what the problem is and I will try again to help.

Last edited:
Ok sorry. never talk about Form. What I need is to show in a List, 3 data that are in the same record, but one under the other. Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back