Creation of list

Good Morning,
I have to create 3 lists on a table.
The first list is called list A and works correctly, taking the data from the table "EXPED" that contains various data "databasejoin", "calc", date "," field "," textareas "etc etc
On the other hand, when creating the 2nd list called list B, I do not get the data "databasejoin" ... it takes them as data "field"
I have also tried to clone "list A" and "save as copy the A2 list and it does not work either.

I also observe an icon (red circle) that appears in the A list that works well.
And in the list B does not leave said icon ... (I do not know what this icon is)
I hope to have explained ...
THANKS

Attachments

• listafabrik.jpg
    listafabrik.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hi,
you should copy List A and rename it to List B. All dbjoins, calc, etc. should the same in List B and linked. This works for me.
Cheers,
Bianka

Hi,
you should copy List A and rename it to List B. All dbjoins, calc, etc. should the same in List B and linked. This works for me.
Cheers,
Bianka

394/5000

Hello..
I tried before writing in the forum to make a copy of the list A ...
Renaming to list B and when I want to visualize the data ... it gives me the following error.

On the other hand, if I create the new list ... it does not keep the fields ... that I mentioned before ...
It's very weird…
On the other hand, if I make a copy of another X list ... Yes, it works well and it does not show me an error.
Thanks Bianka for answering
Alberto

Attachments

• errorcopylist.jpg
    errorcopylist.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 71
Hi Alberto,

there is a mistake in List B with dbjoin or cascading. First try to set all dbjoins of List B off and check again from frontend by publish step by step. Then check cascadings and calcs.
Sometimes it happens, when copying a list...

Cheers,
Bianka

Hi Alberto,
It's funny ... but if I copy list A ... it does not do it correctly.
On the other hand, if I make a copy of another X list that uses the table I use ... it does well.

if I make a new list, on the table I want ... do not take the fields correctly.

well ... thanks for your comments
a million thanks for trying to help.
Alberto

You're welcome! It sounds, that you have made several copies of List A belonging to the same table.

I would advise you, to create first a Master list and then copy only this list. If you copy a copy list of master list, the linking with each other is confusing and could produce some issues.

Cheers,
Bianka

good afternoon,
a Bianka question ...
When you create a new list ... automatically, you create a form with the same name as the list ??
Thanks again...
Alberto

Hi Alberto,

If you create a new list, the form is automatically created with the same name, list-id = form-id.
Please make sure, that you are up-to-date with Joomla, Fabrik, etc.

Cheers,
Bianka

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back