css problems throughout the website

kinnorvi

Jorge Castro
Hi everybody.

I was working in my site and suddenly all fabrik?s css don?t load, please help, this in the backend and in the frontend.
I instaled all site in local and works without problem but in other server it has the same problem, then i made a brand new site and work perfect...

Joomla version 2.5.24
Fabrik version 3.2

Server info:
PHP instalado sobre: Linux 2.6.32-531.23.3.lve1.2.66.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep 12 10:57:40 EDT 2014 x86_64
Versi?n de la base de datos 5.5.39-cll-lve
Cotejamiento de la base de datos utf8_general_ci
Versi?n de PHP 5.5.17
Servidor web Apache
Interfaz de PHP cgi-fcgi
Versi?n de Joomla! Joomla! 2.5.24 Stable [ Ember ] 25-July-2014 13:00 GMT
Versi?n de la plataforma de Joomla! Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT

See the pictures.

Attachments

• Captura1.PNG
    Captura1.PNG
    58.4 KB · Views: 371
  • Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 352
  • Captura3.PNG
    Captura3.PNG
    77.6 KB · Views: 359
"I was working in my site and suddenly all fabrik?s css don?t load"

What specifically did you change while you were "working in it"? You need to be a bit more specific if you expect anyone to even have a chance to try and help. You can just say my site broke please fix it without telling us what changed. Files don't just get up and walk away on their own (assuming that may be the cause) ;) What have you looked at or tried so far?

Hi and thenk you genyded.

I jus was working with calc element, then delete some dropdown and filed and from that the site has the problem.
I change the joomla template many times, change the fabrik templates and nothing.

I have over 9 back ups and works with the same problem.

All css files are ok, all files... maybe some rule or file that conect the css files...?

Try to re-install Fabrik... if is really is CSS files missing... that should put them back. If that does not work, it probably is something other than Fabrik like maybe your site template. OR.... you have a coding error somewhere that is preventing loading of one or more files and if so you will have to debug that.

genyded !! Thenk You!!!! :)
From the Github I took the code. from the "com_fabrik_3.2" I Copyed all fiels that was in the site folder and replace all in the server instalation, (public_html/"subdomain"/components/com_fabrik) and works perfect.

The site has the css problems in restauration from akeeba bakup.

Thenk you!!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back