• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

CSV export menu item does it work?

When I tried to add csv export... I added list name and saved it and nothing shows when I click on Menu Item created.
Also when using csv export in list options / navigation it seems I can not select what fields I would like to export ... I would like to eliminate all raw fields if possible...

Could not find documentation other than here - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/export-to-csv-customizing/ which was a bit much to make heads or tails on how to go about restricting what fields can be eliminated from the export.

Thank you once again! I was able to remove the raw columns as you noted.

The first question is in regards to the Fabrik menu item... that you can select... when creating a menu item. I selected list then saved it to the menu... then nothing shows when I click on the menu item.CSV Export Menu Item Select.png

Clicked on Menu Item created.. a blank page results - no pop up or file downloaded

Attachments

• CSV Export Menu Item Result.png
    CSV Export Menu Item Result.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
  • CSV Export Menu Item Result.png
    CSV Export Menu Item Result.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Screenshots do help understanding. I never use that csv export menu type option, but choose the menu type list instead, and then obviously choose the list you created. In the list there will be on top the CSV export option, same button as for the import.

Don't know what the menu type 'csv export' does. In the wiki it says todo.... http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/menu-items/

Attachments

• export.PNG
    export.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Make you use have some elements selected in list csv options if you have "which elements" option set to "selected".

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back