CSV Export: No records available for CSV export

joomlamate

Hi - happy and healthy new year to all.

I am getting 'No records available for CSV export' on a list that has a pre-filter by getting the value of the filter from the URL parameter "myvar"

/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&myvar=68094

In the prefilter of the list I have:

WHERE `fieldname` EQUALS to value '{myvar}' type 'text'

In this case I can't export to csv.

See the tooltip for "Custom QS" in the CSV options.

That's exactly the scenario I added that setting for. So you'd add ...

myvar={myvar}

... to that setting, which will add whatever 'myvar' is set to on the query string that loads that list page, to the posted data the CSV is fired off with.

-- hugh

Awesome - I have never ever noticed that field.

I am just having another csv export relevant issue. On another list where I use advanced search, the csv export doesn't take into consideration the filtered data from the advanced search.
I think I found some older posts describing this so initially I would like to know if this is a known issue.

Taking it a step forward - as I am creating custom_csv_list_export.php files for my lists, I am looking for the method that could return the terms that have been used in the advanced search field - from the FabrikFEModel - but so far I had no luck -nor able to spot something that would do the work.

Write it all wrong - it's not the advanced search I am talking about above - it's the search all feature.

And I am trying to:
1. export csv with the filtered data from the search all feature
2. find a way to get the values (keywords entered) of the search all field

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back