CSV-imported lists are not displayed

BDifferent

Hi,

I have imported a CSV file into Fabrik 3.0.9 (the site is stuck at 2.5.28 currently so I have to use 3.0.9). When trying to display it I get an error message similar to that shown in

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/getdata-unknown-column-shown-in-front-end.38975/

(I cannot show you my error message for reasons I explain later).

In contrast, the error message is slightly different in that in the first part the field name is missing:
Message from linked thread: "getData:Unknown column 'yng4k_users.name' in 'field list'"
Message in my case: "getData:Unknown column 'yng4k_users.' in 'field list'"
I.e. no field/column name is given.
So the error is slightly different; the solution in the linked thread, fixing the site connection, doesn't help since they were fine.

In a different thread it is recommended to use an earlier version (e.g. 3.0.7) since it might be a problem of the CSV import. So I uninstalled 3.0.9 (that is why I cannot give you the exact error message, but it is structurally the same with that little difference explained in the previous sentence.

My questions:
1) 3.0.7 doesn't have an installer but I have to FTP it to the site. Can I install it using the Joomla component management functionality - e.g. in case I need to try a different version? Or do I have to delete the 3.0.7 folders manually?
2) Does the error message ring a bell for anyone of you? I can try to reproduce the problem if it still exists with a 3.0.7 install. But I want to make sure that I can (more or less) easily uninstall a previous Fabrik version which does not come with an installer.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but we can't provide support for 3.0.9 (or 3.0.7) any more. Both J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.9 have been "end of lifed" for several years.

-- hugh

Sorry, but we can't provide support for 3.0.9 (or 3.0.7) any more. Both J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.9 have been "end of lifed" for several years.

I wonder what the purpose of this whole subforum is, then. After all I asked in the 'Community' part of the forum. But thanks for answering nevertheless.

Does anyone have an answer regarding my first question? After installing a version by copying the files to the Joomla installation root, how can they be uninstalled afterwards? Also via Joomla functionality?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back