Custom Buttons for List (edit, delete, view)

Hello, Just wondering how you'd go about putting in custom buttons for the actions of edit, delete and view that are used within the list in Fabrik.

If i'm right, the buttons are currently created using bootstrap and the btn-group css element. I just couldn't figure out how to swap this out for an image.

Would ideally want this happening even after an update for fabrik and/or Joomla.

The examples in the screenshots show the standard template, which seems to have the next and previous buttons missing, and then the next one is within another template that doesn't show any of them.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.24.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.24.02 pm.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.23.06 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 12.23.06 pm.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 43
That happen because template css overwrite it. Put this code on your list template css

.fabrikForm .btn {
color: #000000 !important;
}

If you want to use bootstrap icon u can go Fabrik List --> Details --> Links
Or
If you want use your own icon png you can direct edit at list template --> default_buttons.php

You should be able to use either icon or image in the Links settings. If you append a file type, like foo.png, we should search for an image in the usual places (see wiki). If you don't use a file extension, we assume an icon.

-- hugh

You should be able to use either icon or image in the Links settings. If you append a file type, like foo.png, we should search for an image in the usual places (see wiki). If you don't use a file extension, we assume an icon.

-- hugh

-- hugh

-- hugh

I'm see a MySQL error happening in the post-processing (something to do with the Wiki addon). At first I thought that was preventing the post form happening, but it's not. So I quadruple posted.

I'm trying to figure out what is causing the error, which is intermittent.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back