Custom Detail Page View with additional columns

railer

I have a site which is using a form with about 12 groups each with a maybe 12 questions. Each of the questions belongs to a specific group. The goal is for the User Detail Page to display the answers in columns under their group name.

I want to be able to setup the following List tables for viewing the data:

1. Standard Fabrik List page listing each user and basic data in the standard Fabrik row/column display. A field in each record would link to its detail page. I don't think I have a problem with this page.

2. User Detail Page ? I want to show all of the form element Labels (questions) in the first column in horizontal rows, and in vertical column headings across the top, I want to display what I think might end up being the Group names, which contained the questions in the form. I want the cells under each Group name to contain the answer for the corresponding question in the first column. I hope that makes sense.

Attached is a screenshot of a table representing what I described above. I do want ruled borders defining each cell in the table. I suppose that in the screenshot I could have called each Col name, Group.

The important thing is to insert each answer into the correct cell according to its Group above.

Is this possible to do in Fabrik?

Last edited:
Hmm, I uploaded the screenshot file yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be here today.

Attachments

• example_detail_page.png
    example_detail_page.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 22
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back