• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Custom Link Acting Weird

Hello,
My list "Hist?rico de Pedidos de Or?amento" has some elements like "customer_name", "request_id", etc..
In the element "customer_name" I've added a custom link that redirects the user to view the desired customer records. For example, if I click on the customer "Primeiro" which has the id=1 I get redirected to "pedidos-menu/details/{listid}/1"
The problem is, when I log out from my account, the link works fine. When I log in into Super User the link "bugs" and everytime I click it to be redirected, it shows an error!

When I'm logged out:
View attachment 17096

When I login into SuperUser account:
View attachment 17097

My permissions look like this. Everytime I change "View Records" to public, when I logout happens the same thing has if I was logged in SuperUser!
(Ps: I intend that the "view records" option is only available for the Super User!)
View attachment 17098

Is it some permission error that I'm making?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
It would be useful to post the code of you custom link.

I assume you didn't use _raw ({your-table___your-element_raw}) at some point, so you'll get the formatted data of this element which is a HTML link if the user has "view record" access.

Actually, I've used _raw. It is good now again. I didn't even change anything- It must have been a visual bug, I don't know ahah

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back