1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

databasejoin problem? : Argument should be an array

Discussion in 'Fabrik 3.x Testing' started by futuron, Apr 13, 2012.

1. futuron Member

Level: Professional
    Getting the following 4 errors

It happens on the frontend, on a page displaying a fabrik list. The list contains a join element, which is set up to render as a checkboxes. This created a join table, all data seems to be stored correctly (using the join table).

The php errors are, my guess, caused by the database join element being rendered as checkboxes.

I can PM or skype the url where the problem can be examined.
  2. futuron Member

Level: Professional
    Thanks Rob,

it has been fixed.