dbjoin two fields with different access views

fishtails

Hi. Just getting into this Fabrik and I'm very excited at this point. I have a problem coming up with the correct join statement. Basically, I have two tables, one with employees and the other is a work schedule. The employee list has two fields I would like to join in the scedule list. However, in the schedule list I want one of the fields to be visible with public access, but the other I only want registered to view. I created an element with the databasejoin plugin and in the Concat label I have entered:
lname, ' ', oi​
The join results are correct and render properly, however the lname needs viewing access of only registered whereas the oi is public. Is this possible? I have tried changing the access for the entire element but can't separate the two access rights.

Also, I have tried using a where clause to pull just the records of the employee table based on another field in the same table, but when I try this I get nothing in the dropdown at all. My where statement is:
WHERE 'dept_id' = 5​
I get no errors either, just a dropdown with no records when I use this where clause. Without the where clause I get all employees.

Thanks for an awesome program, and thanks for any help.

Mark

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back