1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
    Dismiss Notice

Default date element time to 00:00:00

Discussion in 'Community' started by jo-ka, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jo-ka

jo-ka Member

Level: Community
    Hello.
    I'm using Joomla 3.8.13 with Fabrik 3.8.1

I'm having an issue here:

On a certain form I need to have a date element which stores the date on the database, with the time set always to 00:00:00.

I've tried all the options, but the date is always stored as, for today's example (2018-10-11 18:38:34)

What I need is to, no meter what time it is, the time value is always 00:00:00, so the expected behavior is to have (2018-10-11 00:00:00)

The strangest thing is that I've already a field like this on other form, and it's working, and I can't replicate this, even though I've set the fields exactly the same way.

What can I ever made on the other field to have this working as expected that I'm not able to do on this one?

Thanks in advance.

2. jo-ka

jo-ka Member

Well, I ended up doing this, although the other field doesn't have this configured... But, for now I think it solves the problem.
    Thanks guys.

upload_2018-10-11_18-58-3.png

3. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

What are you other settings?

Give me screen shots of Formatting & Time and Date Formats.

-- hugh

4. jo-ka

jo-ka Member

OK, here's some screenshots. These are from the new element. The other element has exactly the same settings.

upload_2018-10-12_8-1-41.png

upload_2018-10-12_8-2-5.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.