Default search filter for a list?

wqwi853

I'm probably doing something stupid but I've come back to a list I haven't worked on in a while.

I have a google maps visualization that is based off data in a list. For some reason I have some sort of search based on a date field which allows the user to search by date range. Searching the date ranges breaks the entire list but only when doing the search from the gmaps visualization so I wanted to turn off the search for now... except I can't find out how.

I tried turning off all the filters and search options in the list itself and it doesn't affect the visualization at all. The date range search still persists.

Am I missing something obvious?

When you say "The date range search still persists" do you mean the range filter inputs still show on the viz, or that the last range filter you applied is still being applied when you display the viz (even though the visible filter inputs aren't there)?

If the latter, try clearing session filters by adding &clearfilters=1 to the viz url one time.

-- hugh

The first one scenario you mention is the case. The search filter for the date range is still there. I must have it set as a filter for the list somewhere but I just don't know where the setting is that eliminates it as a filter. It's not a prefilter either.

You can just disable list filters on the viz, over on the right hand side of the viz settings, should turn off display of the filters.

Yep, that works. Now I just got to figure out why the date range filter was breaking/crashing the entire list.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back