Deleting uploaded file

dimoss

Hi

I wonder if it's possible to delete an uploaded file which uploaded using the fileupload plugin without deleting the whole record.
I ask because if I want to update the uploaded file I need to delete the whole record and re-enter again.

Thanks

Near the image there should be a button "Delete" (non-ajax fileupload) or an X (ajax fileupload) to delete the file.
Uploading a new file (non-ajax) will always insert the new file into the record (even without "Delete").
And you can set "If existing image found?"="delete original" if you want to upload a new version with the same filename.

Thanks Troester :)
Although I couldn't find the Delete button (non-ajax fileupload) or the X (ajax fileupload) to delete the file (it's an excel file), I used the "If existing image found?"="delete original" and did my job!
* One notice only..I use 3.0.x Fabrik version..I should have posted in the other forum. Sorry for this..Could u move the thread? Thanks again!

Ah, in ajax it's no X but the green checkmark (not so logical;)).
but I can see the "Delete" in Fabrik3.0, too (I assume you must set "Show media in form").

Yes, you are right. I should have set "Show media in form"
Now it's much better!
Thanks again Troester :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back