1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.

Developer needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zebrafilm, May 20, 2014.

1. zebrafilm

zebrafilm Member

Level: Community
    Currently evaluating if we need a dedicated CRM or should create something inside Joomla itself.
    I won't have enough time to do this project myself and I have a budget for it so may be someone here is interested?

What we need (subject to change)

Within Joomla my clients use a tight integration of Hikashop and Acymailing to sell e-learning courses and some products. When a clients uses the contact form with questions or wants a refund, a secretary has to go into Hikashop, find the order, refund it, go into acymailing and adjust the user back to the right newsletters and go into Joomla user settings to adjust the levels. (HIkashop does set them but does not set them back)
    Some sites use Akeeba subscriptions for time based subscriptions too...

Phase 1:
    What they need is an 'control panel' where user settings, orders and newsletters are shown in an overview by user.
    Those settings need to be adjustable.

Phase 2:
    We will need payments in terms
    Email correspondence history
    Worklow setup, lets say a refund workflows where the manual settings for a refund are arranged under one button.

This all seems possible in Fabrik. Bridging an existing CRM like vTiger is also still an option but using Fabrik keeps it all with one setup.

Thoughts, quotes or interested in building? Pls leave me a PM.

2. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

Level: Standard
    Chit Chat is a moderated forum, nobody will see posts until they are approved.
    So better post in community.