Digsig Element - Display View Issue

hvarun

Hi All,

I have 2 Lists in my application. List1 and List 2.

List 2 is Joined to List 1 with Repeat enabled and elements are read only.

In List 1 and List 2, i have Digsig element created with same Dimensions and properties.

On Save of the Form, I am running an After Update trigger on the List 1 table which is inserting data into List 2 table along with Digital Signature value from form1 element as entered before saving.

I am facing couple of issues:

1. I am unable to View the Digital Signature when i open the record from fabrik list in Details view.
2. I have observed everytime i save the form, if the trigger inserts the value from form1 element into the list 2 repeat table, the digital signature from previous insert changes to [{ instead of entire signature stored. the Latest Insert has the Signature as entered in form.

Please let me know how i can overcome this

Not sure I fully understand your list/element structure, so let's assume that's all ok as per your needs and you're happy with it, and let's focus on your immediate problems:

Re #1:
A: Which digsig element is supposed to show, the "original" one from List 1, or the "other" one?
B: What do you see in details view instead of the digsig image?
C: What's the exact HTML output where the digsig image should be (right-click -> inspect)?
D: Any JS error?
E: Anything when setting Joomla error reporting to max?

Re #2:
What's your exact code, and where exactly?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back