Double time specification error

jmoises

I am staring to get this error message on a form after submit.

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (2019-12-03 09:48:00 09:48:00) at position 20 (0): Double time specification

i have a form with a date element

upload_2019-12-3_9-53-39.png
no idea why is doing it

thanks for any help

Is it only in one form?
Do you have form plugins or a calc element?
Any type of validation or only "isnot"?

Hello i change the validation to notempty and have the same problem on the date element, when i submit it add the time again in the date area:

upload_2020-1-23_14-27-46.png

the submit is ok but the error keep show: and if you can notice i specify 15:00 and is show the pc time 14:25

upload_2020-1-23_14-28-13.png

Are you running a recent github? I've done some work on dates in the last month or so.

Also, have you tried the new 'jdate' element, which uses the "new" (as of J! 3.7.x) Joomla date library? That's the one to use moving forward, as Joomla deprecated all the date code used in the original 'date' element. So I'm not doing much maintenance on the original 'date' element.

-- hugh

thanks for reply Hugh,

I am updating latest gthub,

i try sometime to use the new jdate elemente but i remember i got and error because the core datetime element what diferent,

just to make clear should i use jdate only on my form ?

Yes, you should be using only either 'date' or 'jdate', not both, and certainly not both in the same form... that'll throw errors.

ok before i change to jdate testing, like to let you know that the message

upload_2020-2-5_13-11-22.png

is when i use the timepicker or the date calendar if i dont use this i dont get and error.

upload_2020-2-5_13-12-6.png
upload_2020-2-5_13-13-56.png

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back