Drag & Drop Files

GorYa

Good day!
Do you plan to create the possibility of using Drag & Drop to upload files or another way of multi-loading files other than ajax?

I second that request. That would bring it up to the level of everyone else that does similar (like Joomla).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Troester. I don't know how I haven't noticed that before. You can even drag & add it on the list. So, cool.

Actually, the drag & drop upload doesn't work from my Fabrik list. It seems like it would; but doesn't. When I drag a file over the upload element in the list the + symbol appears (like it does on the form); but when I drop the file on the upload element in the list it just full page displays in the entire browser. When I go back to the Fabrik list the file didn't upload. The drag & drop only works in the form. Is there something I'm doing wrong with dragging & dropping files into the upload element on a list?
Thanks in advance.

The list view is not editable, not sure what you mean with drag & drop into the list.
You can move a file to anywhere in a browser and it's showing the +.

OK, bummer. I thought that may have saved a step for my users. Thank you, Troester. I appreciate it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back