• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

element password problem with injected string

Hello,

I am working on a registration form with fabrik. As screenshot shows, I get some string with element password (password plugin), which I can't fix. Is this related to my template helix3 or why am I seeing this string? Already tried a bunch of options, but no solution :(

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• 07-04-_2018_15-09-02.jpg
    07-04-_2018_15-09-02.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
Solved...

I am using SPPageBuilder. I have created a menu item pointing to a SPPageBuilder site. With this site, I have added Joomla Module Fabrik List. This will work, but breaks some functionality.

When I create a menu item that will point to Fabrik Form directly, everything works.

Solved...

I am using SPPageBuilder. I have created a menu item pointing to a SPPageBuilder site. With this site, I have added Joomla Module Fabrik List. This will work, but breaks some functionality. When I create a menu item that will point to Fabrik Form directly, everything works.

This does not sound like it is solved, simply a workaround to use the form in main content rather than a Joomla module.

Happy to try to help if you still want to make it work in a module.

I can't replicate this using SP PageBuilder.

Here's a simple SP page, single row, single add-on, set to a Fabrik List Module. The module has AJAX enabled, the popup has the tooltips correctly displayed.

SPcities.png

Here's another simple SP page, single row, single add-on set to Fabrik Form Module. Popups correctly displayed.

SPprofile.png

Do you have the Fabrik Bootstrap 3 overrides installed in your Helix 3 template layouts?

-- hugh

of course...I think I had this like 2 years ago...related to Bootstrap3 override...thank you :) Meanwhile I have solved this on my site :)

Sorry for late reply!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back