Email list plugin stupid question?

m6xmed5

Hi guys, it's been a while!
I don't know if what I'm about to ask will be possible to implement, worth asking though.
We need to send out an email to every customer we have on our system asking them for permission to keep their data on record.

I'm going to use fabrik through website to send out the email to everyone. That part is all fine.
However, if one of our customers wants us to remove their data we need to comply. I want to use fabrik to try and keep track of removal requests.

Do any of you know of a method where the customer could click reply or click a link on the email that would change the state of a yes/no 1/0 value on the same list so that we can keep track of who wants to be forgotten and who doesn't? Customers cannot log into the website and don't have user i.d's. The website is pretty much a glorified poster on the front end with a contact form.

Any suggestions or help to get through this nightmare would be much appreciated.

Marc

We ended up just putting an email address in the message to get in touch with to opt out. They didn't give me any time to implement this it was just kind of thrown in front of me with a 12 hour deadline.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back