1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you update to Joomla 3.9.16, you will have to update Fabrik from the latest GitHub version, to fix a bug introduced in Joomla, which makes it impossible to list front end folder locations in backend JForms. This affects things like template selection.
    Dismiss Notice

Error in tablefilter

Discussion in 'Community' started by mirceat, Jun 11, 2009.

1. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

Level: Community
    please send me an admin user account and if possible an ftp account, so that I can directly fix any issue that I find

Thx
    Rob

2. Soulseek

Soulseek New Member

I'm really sorry, but I don't have the authorization to do that. :(

ps: problem not solved with revision 1863.

3. rob

try 1866, without those accounts though I'm limited in what I can help you with

1 person likes this.
  4. Soulseek

Soulseek New Member

I understand you and I really wish I could, but I'm not allowed to.

Anyway, with 1866 I no longer get a blank page with the previously mentioned error, but now I 'm being redirected in the search results page, where I get the following:
    Notice: Undefined variable: search in /****/components/com_fabrik/models/tablefilter.php on line 517

In addition, no matter what search terms I use, the answer is always "No results found."
    And some buttons like "clear" in the search results, the pagination in the table entries in back-end etc, do not work. ???

5. mirceat

mirceat Member

SVN 1866

I don't get error above, i have another error: after i filter data, when i go to "Next" page the filter apply dissapear and get all records again. Problem doesn't appear if i go directly to page 2 or 5 for example (note that dropdown element i use to filter doesn't keep selected value)

6. Soulseek

Soulseek New Member

I have set the error reporting to maximum, that' s why I get this error. :)

7. mirceat

mirceat Member

Hello, it's me again :) ..I can't filter table using date or user elements, i get "Not found" message

8. mirceat

mirceat Member

Hello

Any solution for the problem above? I use SVN 1901 and still get "No data found" for both elements

9. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Can you enable fabrik debug (in the global params, button top right of Tables page) and point me at an example table on the front end with this problem?

-- hugh

10. mirceat

mirceat Member

Hello Hugh

I activate debug, see attached file (i can't point you to the table, i use Fabrik in our company intranet)

Attached Files:

11. rob

can you post an SQL dump of the database table data you are trying to filter on

thanks
    Rob

12. mirceat

mirceat Member

The full query have 16352 rows, i post just a fews. Please note that i try to filter using date both in format dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy, same result

Attached Files: