• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Error messages above article with Fabrik content

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real idea...
You still have a lot of "empty" disabled elements: no name/label/group/plugin
Where is this coming from?
I would trash and delete them...

That is strange, just removed similar elements a while ago. Deleted these again now, but unfortunately no effect to this problem.
BR,
Martin

I can't see a printer icon any longer in the list you mentioned in post#9

The article itself is checked out in backend.

Meanwhile Joomla is 3.4 and Fabrik3.3.1 (maybe Fabrik3.3.2 in some days)

Hi, this "print" icon should be ok now. After upgrade to Joomla 3.4 and latest Github, still the same error messages.

As per troester's response, I don't see a print icon on any of thr rows on this link option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=35&Itemid=201, which is the page I see when following your instructions on navigating the menus. I'm logged in as Fabrik Admin.

If you could just give me an example URL (no need to prepend the hostname) that links directly to the page with the errors, that would help.

-- hugh

I can see now a printer icon at your-site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=35&Itemid=201
but it's again going to intra.plastone and not loading.
It's really hard to debug your stuff.

Which of your elements is creating which error message?
Can you create multiple articles with a single element in each?

OK, I see the print icon now (it was so small, I wasn't recognizing it as a print icon). But as Troester says (and I said a while back up ^^ there somewhere) it links to an entirely different site, which is giving me a timeout and I can't connect to it.

-- hugh

Sorry, changed the links domain to correct one. Forgot to do that when i mirrored my site. That is strange that the print icons shows fine in Firefox, but in Chrome its only a small circle.
Anyway, it should be possible to click :)

Ok, I can see the error messages.
Which of your elements is creating which error message?
Can you create multiple articles with a single element in each?

And really, I would clean up before going any further. You have still
numerous elements with no name, label, group...
groups in trash

Thanks, cleaned up the trash. There still remained 3 groups which it doesn't let to remove from trash.

Are all your element published?
Sorry, forgot to mention that in post no 16 i had the information of elements creating error:

I have tracked down error messages to two elements. One is multiselect databasejoin element rendered as multiselect dropdown (element no.1083). This throws the following error:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/flexcom1/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 1326

...and secord culprit is calc element which throws the rest of the errors. Element no is 823 and the contents is:

Can you be a bit more specific about your elements, mentioning labels, names so they can be searched?

Can you put those elements in an extra article?

Hello,

I'm taking this older matter up again as customer is hoping to take this list in use very soon.

I have made articles with elements only which are showing the error.

In my test site, when you select from upper menu "Test->Article with calc element no.823" the article is ok. But as soon as you add for example "&rowid=6" to the url,
it shows several error messages mentioned above.

Thanks for your help :)

The error messages 1,2,5 are coming from element 1921 (dbjoin),1922(dbjoin),1920(date), all from the repeated joined group.
I don't know if the content "element" doesn't handle repeated group elements correctly or if it's your setup (you still have about 100 elements without any name or label, multiple unpublished/trashed lists, forms, groups...) or remainings of your different Fabrik connections which had screwed up your site before.

Error message 3+4 is coming from element 1083 (dbjoin) which is set to multiselect dropdown, so also some sort of "repeated"

Is the data in your articles correct beside the warnings?
If yes you could just turn off the Joomla "maximal" error reporting.

Thanks Troester! About elements in trash, i could see only about 10 groups which 5 of them i cannot delete for some reason :(

Thanks for the tip about error reporting. I didn't even remember i had turn it to maximum as there is no error messages in other
parts of the site. I think i can live with this solution.

Data in the articles is correct expect that with multiselect dropdown databasejoin element it shows additionally "Unknown label" for
the every selected option. For example:

MyData1
MyData2
Unknown Label
Unknown Label

Another problem is that with related data items it shows only one record. I don't know is this syntax ok?
{fabrik view=element list=35 rowid=[rowid] element=plastone_dokman_tegevusplaan___ylesanne repeatcounter=all}

BR,
Martin

repeatcounter=all is working fine on my site.
Make sure you don't have any HTML tags inside the content string {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back