Error - PDF !!

rbuelund

I just realized PDF does not work anymore ! It must have been one of the latest Joomla updates that has broken it. Actually it works when I am not logged in to the site and use the direct link to the form. When I am logged in to the site I get the error:

Error: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND: COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND

I use J! 3.8.3, Fabrik 3.8 and the Fabrik library IS installed.

Actually it works when I am not logged in to the site and use the direct link to the form. When I am logged in to the site I get the error:

What link are you using when it doesn't work?

Can you point me at the page?

-- hugh

And how to log in?
I can't see a login in frontend and the creditals don't seem to work in backend.

Do you mean you get this error if calling the details view PDF in the backend?
In the browser dev console it's showing
upload_2018-1-7_18-32-25.png

You have admintools installed, maybe you have to enable access to some files

Please use the link i stated in the notes on My Sites. I you have a browser opened, and paste that link - it works. Now login frontend on the site - index.php?option=com_users&view=login and then paste the link again - now it does not work. This has nothing to do with Admin Tools

At least it's some config on your site.
I can't replicate on my sites, PDF is working fine with and without login.

I can't imagine why either, and there's nothing I can see in our code that would cause Admin Tools to pitch a fit, or what they could be doing that would effect us - that COM_FABRIK_NOTICE_DOMPDF_NOT_FOUND error should only be generated if the file ./libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/autoload.inc.php doesn't exist, which we test with the J! API call JFile::exists().

However, I'm very glad that @troester (who is a volunteer, btw) took time out on a Sunday to help you out, because I never would have thought of looking at Admin Tools, or to check on the backend to get more clues.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back