Error while trying to add a new entry

Did you try with the right URL http://rocksolidpromotions.aposto.info/confirmed-orders/view-deadlines ?
What do you mean as debug? All the other menus are working when I click on add because when I got this issue, I directed them to a copy of the same list that has the issue. All the lists are created from the same table named orders. The list with issue used to work for years before it suddenly stopped working when I added one entry.

I will try to use {orders___OpDate_raw}

List from the same underlying table may have different elements (settings, published, existing...).
It's really annoying to help if you don't provide exact access etc.

Your URL, "Add", no error, readonly elements, dates still with /
upload_2017-5-19_22-18-1.png

Sorry for that. I checked your access so that they are the same as I have for this table. Some elements are read only as they should not be edited.

I could see that when you click on "Add" for this list, you get a form. However, on my side, when I click on add, I still get this error message again. I tried also on my Ipad and got the same issue. This error message drives me mad :mad:.

For the dates' format, do you mean, I have to change all the date elements of this list with - instead of /? Please advise.
I have also added orders___OpenDate_raw to the code. I still get this error.

error.PNG

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back