• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

example code for element javascript

jbyrley

Sorry this is a very basic request. I have several elements that each have many, many javascript actions using the pre-defined javascript.

I have not found a way to get to set the pre-defined actions to allow for logical operators so as to cut down on the number of predefined actions, for example by setting the required value to equal "1 || 2" before the event is triggered.

I believe I have to do that using the custom javascript. So far my attempts have failed. I was am requesting for one of you kind people to send me an example javascript that I could plug into the custom javascript box that would do the following:

On change, when element a == 1 || 2 slide out element b && slide in element c.
On change, when element a == 3 || 4 slide in element b && slide out c.

I think if I have this basic example I could figure out the rest.

Thank you!!

Thank you. I was afraid I might just get referred back to that page, which I've already reviewed, but unfortunately doesn't seem to have the example code for the actions I am trying to do. Oh well. I will keep trying and if anyone else has any other ideas for this newbie, I'd appreciate it!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back