1. We apologize for the slow support at the moment. Hugh (cheesegrits) is scheduled for some major back surgery this month to repair two ruptured discs which are severely hampering his ability to work, and one of our stalwart community support members is on vacation for the month. Please bear with us.

Export data CSV or Excel

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by fredvogels, Jun 20, 2012.

1. fredvogels New Member

Level: Community
    Hello there,
    I am new to Fabrik, but I already like very much!

When I want to export data I'll see: Loading 0 / undefined. Saving to

I've been looking on this forum and saw all the post about this subject but find new new clues.
    - I have the last version of Joomla Joomla! 1.5.26 Stable [ senu takaa ama busani ] 27-March-2012 18:00 GMT
    - I have System - Mootools Upgrade enabled. All the writings are OK.
    I have a free version.
    Any clues?
    Hope to hear from you.
    A database in action with the same export problem: http://www.backtonormandy.org/abbreviations.html

Best regards
    Fred
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

You may have to tweak the access settings for the CSV export option so I can see it as a guest.

-- hugh
    1 person likes this.
  3. fredvogels New Member

Access

Thanks for returning to my question!
    I've been looking at the access part in the table configuration. But I don't understand - when you give all the possible to right to everybody - it still don't work. Not for Excel, not for CSV.
    I must be overlooking something stupid, by I don't know what. Please Help!
  4. troester Well-Known Member

Level: Standard
    Edit your list, tab "Publishing", set "Front end CSV export" to public
    1 person likes this.
  5. fredvogels New Member

Front end CSV export

Front end CSV export were set to everybody. I tried the other option like Public Front End. As it supposed to be it appears and disappears accoring to the login status. Only:(. No export. The same Loading 0 / undefined. Saving to
  6. fredvogels New Member

I changed the rewrite htaccess and now it is working;D
  7. djmike85 New Member

Has anyone fixed the import / export issue translation from fabrik 2.0 (Joomla 1.5) to 3.0(Joomla 2.5) ?

Thank you
  8. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Which issue?

-- hugh
  9. salatiel.araujo New Member

can´t change rewrite htaccess

I do not understand! Where do I change the htaccess rewrite?
  10. cheesegrits Support Gopher

We can't really tell you that, without knowing what your htaccess currently does.

-- hugh
  11. jessedw New Member

I'm getting the same issue. Does anyone know what part of the standard .htaccess file was blocking the .csv export?

Thanks.
  12. sheerkoshan New Member

hi there
    I have the same Problem . appriciate any help
  13. jessedw New Member

it turned out to be something to do with table name references. I can't remember at all exactly the solution. I must admit that it was in fact solved by one of the forum moderators via skype. Sorry not to be of much help.